Here is a list of recommended things to bring to camp
- Comfortable clothes for both cool and hot weather. Lake Tahoe temperatures fluctuate significantly between mornings and evenings and the hottest times of the day.
- Athletic shoes for hiking and our optional workouts each morning. Comfortable shoes/sandals that can be worn for long periods of time during the day.
- Personal Toiletries.
- Any additional bedding you would like.
- Bathing suit/beach towel for our lake trips.
- Laptop (required).
- If you have any of the following: personal statement drafts, letters of recommendation, resume, list of achievements, test scores (PSAT, ACT, SAT, AP Subject Test Scores).